Breaking News
recent

See who liked your Facebook Page

Today morning, I was posting updates on one of my Facebook Pages. I wanted to see who are all the people who have liked that fan page of mine. I had not checked such things since a while and I found that the facility to do so is no longer available after as facebook has updated many things since.

Facebook

I was searching for a work around for this and I finally found one. Below are the steps that you can follow you see the people who liked your facebook page.

1) Login to your Facebook and switch to the facebook page whose likes you want to know.

2) Go to the `About` tab.

3) The last option on that page would be your facebook page ID. Copy that ID.

4) Go to this link and replace it with your page ID where its written 'your-page-id-here':
https://www.facebook.com/browse/page_fans/?page_id=your-page-id-here

Done!!

So now you see the whole list of people who have liked you page. :)

Was this article helpful? Please write your valuable comments below. :) 
Powered by Blogger.